How Will We Collect Personal Information?
You are under no obligation to disclose any personal information to us at any time. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, whenever you participate in any interactive features of the Services such as filling out a form, sending us an email, or calling us. In the process you may be asked to give your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other information you choose to provide for the purpose of these Services. We or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
Our site uses “cookies” which are small files containing pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to block them. Our cookies can contain information such as your user ID that our website uses to recognize you. Our cookies can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. The only personal information our cookies contain is the information you provide yourself. When you enter personal information on our website, your personal information will be linked to the cookie we save on your computer. If you do choose to delete your cookie, you may not be able to use the administrative features of the website.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors interact with our website, analyze where traffic is generated from and collect information related to general site engagement.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by our Rotary Clubs and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
You may receive automatically-generated emails from Rotary District 9350 that are triggered when you perform certain tasks such as registering for an event, volunteering for a task, subscribing to a bulletin, or requesting a forgotten password.
You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these emails by either updating your communication preferences from within your profile, or removing your email address entirely.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
We also understand your concerns about online security and take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
How Do We Disclose or Share Your Information?
When you voluntarily provide Rotary District 9350 with personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within the Rotary family of web site(s) and will not be sold, rented or otherwise traded to any third party.
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Rotary District 9350 or others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Rotary District 9350 employs other companies and people to provide functions that form part of our Services, for example, email sending, social media sharing, payment processing, help desk software, etc. Rotary District 9350 has made and continues to make efforts to ensure all its sub-processors comply with our privacy policies.
How to View, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, view, update and request to permanently delete any of your personal information. To request that action, please contact Rotary District 9350 at email@example.com
Upon request, Rotary District 9350 will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the personal information we have stored;
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions;
- To unsubscribe from being contacted by us; and
- To have your information permanently deleted.
- We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
If you have any questions please contact our Data Protection Officer, Rotary District 9350, P.O. Box 255, Newlands
7725. You may call us at +27 21 686 4499, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org